Terms & Conditions
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
When you first register for a ReviewFilter account we collect some personal information about you such as:
- your full name, business details, username, and email address
- your password, in connection with your account and your log-in facility
- the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
- a unique user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
- other optional information as part of your account profile
ReviewFilter uses the collected information for the following general purposes:
- to identify you when you log in to your account
- to enable us to provide the Services to you
- to verify transactions you make and for billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps)
- to analyze the Website, or the other Services and information about our visitors, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- to contact you about your account and provide support
- to keep you informed of information about our Services we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, provided you have indicated you would like to be contacted for these purposes
By submitting information to ReviewFilter when registering, you consent to the use of your information for these purposes.
Access to the Site under these Terms is granted only during the 30 day free trial and then upon payment of the subscription fees. ReviewFilter may terminate the subscription and these Terms if unable to renew the subscription based on declined, inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
ReviewFilter reserves the right to decline accepting new subscriptions from some geographic locations where they have entered into an exclusivity agreement with an existing business in that location.
You may cancel you subscription without any charge during the 30 day free trial.
After the 30 day free trial monthly subscriptions automatically renew on or near the same day of each month unless cancelled by the Subscriber.
All subscriptions are non-refundable. However, exceptions for extenuating circumstances will be considered (send mail to Customer Support email@example.com).
If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your subscription, your sole right and exclusive remedy is to terminate your subscription. No refund of all or any portion of your subscription fee will be given.
(1) when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
(2) where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
(3) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
(4) if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
(5) to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with ReviewFilter;
(7) if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
Limitations on Liability and Remedies
(a) REVIEWFILTER IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR FILES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
(b) In no event shall Reviewfilter be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits, arising out of the use or performance of the Site, even if Reviefilter has been advised of the possibility of such damages.